Short Stay Rental Agreement - Traveller Agreement – updated June 2023
1. By booking our accommodation directly or online by whichever channel used, you acknowledge that you are subject to, and agree to abide by these terms and conditions as set out here. If you do not wish to agree, you are not authorised to access or otherwise use our accommodation and therefore should cancel your stay.
2. All bookings for accommodation are made in good faith by both Traveller and accommodation provider. It is our aim to provide the Traveller with good accommodation at a fair price for the type of accommodation, location and facilities.
3. We advise all Travellers to take out holiday or travel insurance in case of unforeseen circumstances. We can not be responsible nor suffer unduly for Traveller’s circumstances.
4. We reserve the right to cancel any booking at any time. Any booking cancelled by us wi receive a full refund. There will be no further liability for cancelled bookings regardless of situation.
5. We endeavour to provide the exact accommodation including all facilities as advertised. Sometimes there will be changes such a different linens or furniture provided which are of little or no consequence.
6. We take no responsibility for the disruption of service to Water, Power or other services which are outside of our control.
7. Check in is from 4pm and Check-out is by 10am unless otherwise agreed.
8. House Rules
8.1. All guests must be registered and only registered guests can stay at the property.
8.2. Extra guests must be declared and paid for and not exceed the max number of guests allowed in the property.
8.3. No smoking
8.4. No parties
8.5. No loud noise or behaviour which may cause disturbance to any neighbours.
8.6. No pets unless agreed and paid for in advance. An additional security bond may be required.
8.7. All other rules as listed in the House Manual available within the property must be adhered to.
8.8. Any breaking of house rules during your stay may result in the remainder of your booking being cancelled without refund.
8.9. Leave the property in the same good and clean condition as it was when you arrived. Excessive cleaning of the property or linens may be charged to you at cost.
8.10. If your stay includes our bin emptying days, we request guests put the bins out to the appropriate spot the night before and bring them back in once emptied.
9. Security Bond - A fully refundable Security Bond will be included and charged - £150.00
9.1. The full Security Bond will be secured as an authorised amount prior to arrival at the accommodation. The bond must be paid before check-in.
9.2. Any damages or excessive cleaning charges will be retained from the Security Bond.
9.3. The Security Bond will be released back to you within 7 days of your departure, or earlier if no damages have been detected.
9.4. All properties are cleaned and checked as soon as possible after departure and any possible charges will be notified to the Traveller as quickly as possible.
10.1. Please park only in bays where instructed by us or outside the property, following all parking guidance from both us and local authority parking rules if outside the property.